Monday, September 29, 2008

Today My passion is..food

I want someone to create a food that is so good. Can be compared with a dinner of a Medium Rare (i used to like rare, but some people cook it WAY to rare, so I changed to MR, unless my brother Shad is cooking it..then im happy with rare) Steak and Potatoes mashed with the peels on and with gravy from scratch, and cooked carrots with bulls-eye sauce. Those of you who are unfamiliar with bulls-eye. It is a barb-o-que sauce. Anyway someone create this food that does not need to be heated up, kept cool, and can be carried in a backpack and take a rough atmosphere. Also it needs to be smell free, so it can be eaten in class. Also, it needs to be noise free as not to distract the person who really is trying to listen next to me. It needs to be fulfilling, not like the vending extravaganza of a line up of ten vending machines. Those of you who dont attend BYU.................it happens. And it probably needs to contain caffeine. Due to BYU not having it on campus. JK i hate caffeine. Really..it keeps me awake at night. Oh..somebody just invent it, because Im starving. And this 2 and a half hour class is way too long. I left my cookie on the counter. At home. Im at school.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I love to oil paint, scrapbook and teach school of course. I married Mr. Guitar handsome man in June 2009. He goes to school working to be a doc. So he can be Dr. Clark, and I just sit around and write lesson plans. I enjoy basketball, volleyball, track, and dance of course. Brad enjoys Chemistry, Physics and Religion classes. But mostly he enjoys soccer, his guitar, and his wife. We live in an apartment that resembles a small hole in the cold ground and love being together.